In every organization, there is a time in the year when corporate organizations hold a party for their employees. Employees are in charge of holding and hosting the party. Expenses go to the organization but every year they plan on reducing it. The tradition of holding corporate parties never stops. They are fun and help the employees connect with each other. Below are a few ways you can reduce corporate holiday party costs;
- Schedule the party during the day; lunch menus are considered to be more cost effective that dinner menus. This eliminates personal time for a company event.
- Manage catering choices; make small changes in the catering department that can save money. You can go for the packaged catering option as it is cheaper than the other catering services.
- Hire a DJ instead of a band; band members get paid twice the amount of money you can pay a DJ. A DJ is able to play for the hours you need and provide good and excellent services. Hiring the best one will leave the whole company entertained.
- Control decorating expenses; the person in charge of the event planning should buy decorations that are sensitive to all guests. Save money by using complimentary linens. You can be able to reuse decorations from the last corporate party and save up that money for other uses. See more on Daksha party catering for more information.
- Eliminate gifts; the party is a sure way of appreciating your employees. Do away with employees’ gift and save up that money. Party favors and other appreciation gifts are not a must.
- Send e-vite invitations; because this is a corporate party, you have e-mails of all the employees. Instead of buying cards and sending them out for invitation, email out the corporate invitation.
It is easy to save up on corporate events by eliminating the small things that do not matter as much.
Read about canape catering london